Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nice morning.....

Well, we're starting to get settled into our new place.

5 degrees, light dusting of snow, and making tracks in said snow, for other people to see and say WTF??
I love it!!

Cindi, I love you my dear!!
You are the best partner a guy could hope for!
Pete, what can I say, you rock!!!!

My ride to work got much shorter with our move. I don't think of this as a bad thing, just something I'll have to get used to. As soon as the the "Pug" is done, I'll have to pick my morning ride route out and head off to work an hour or so early. Funny thing about living so close to work now, is I'm just starting to get warmed up by the time I arrive.
Now if I could just snap my fingers and have my "Pug" waiting in the porch in the morning!!??

Peace...........

2 comments:

Vito said...

My parts are trickling in, but all too slow. How are you going to set it up?

I'm going ss to see how it works, but I'll also have the option of running it geared. I absolutely love the simplicity of running ss.

Joboo said...

Vito, slowly here as well, but that was due to me being out off work for 2 months! Ever since I've got back to work, and with the new move, there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for me to get to my LBS to actually sit down with him and go over the parts I want. It didn't help that the LM's aren't done yet either, but it's all good.
I'm gonna go 2x9, and then take it from there. I've talked with a guy in Duluth who let me test ride his 18" Pug, this past fall, and his advice was to go 1x9, or 2x9, and then think about SS. He tried SS first and had a lot of spin-out issues with the deep snow we get up here. I also love the simplicity of going SS.
Peace