Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just sitting, and relaxing

I'm all done digging out after around 18" (damn i need a snow blower), of snow fell over the x-mas break.

sitting down having a nice cold Summit beer, watching Zack play the Wii.
the girls are out about town doing whatever girls do??!! LOL

tomorrow reality slaps me in the face again with work!!! oh well.

i was gonna break out the snowshoes, but a sick kid will put a damper on a lot of things!!! although, i did get out on them for a bit the other day.

My Pugsley build is coming along nicely and we are only waiting on a little less than 1/3 of the parts. from what I've been reading...... others are waiting on more. i should be able to make my news years eve/day ride............. it's gonna be sweet!!

until then.............

Peace

No comments: