Thursday, September 3, 2009

Work...............


Well, after my last post i got a call to go back to work. YUCK!!
yes i know, a job in these times is a good thing. i was laid-off for 3 months, and my training for the Heck of the North was moving right along.
The company i work for has 6 branches, (http://www.irproducts.com/), I've worked for 3 of the 6, so by saying yes to the Iracore job i now have made it 4 for 6!! lol
They've treated me very well over the years, so i'm not worried about a thing.
A big thanks to Rian, and Joe!!
We are very busy, and I've been working 10 to 12 hour days, so my training went from 40+ miles every other day, down to 20 miles a day, with my average just under 15.
I haven't made it to Gheen yet, but it's on the calender for this Sat.
When i do make it to Gheen I'll post up some pictures of my day of riding to get there.

Anyway, until next time...................
Peace

No comments: