Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Day in the Life of Our 4 Year Old

I got the chance to spend the day with Jenna at her head start class yesterday. Let me tell ya, it was pretty cool!!!
It was so fulfilling to watch our little girl become a little person outside the home!!
I'm completely jealous of Cindi when she can go and do this day after day!! Watching Jenna interact with the other kids, and how she deals with problems that arise with children that age just blew me away!! Watching her do the things the teachers asked, while other kids are running around being disruptive, was also mind blowing!!! She's older than her years tell!!!
I love you Jenna, and am so very proud of you!!! :)

I also can't believe how other parents can send their children to school looking like they haven't taken a bath in a couple days, and with that mornings meal all over their clothes and little faces!!!
Cindi you are the best mother and partner a child and this guy could ever hope to have!!
I LOVE you!!!

1 comment:

srhcb said...

Amen, Joe.

(nice blog!)